Another holiday season is past and so begins another year. I just began a contract making and editing graphics at a little publishing place responsible for all those overpriced textbooks you barely used. I'm also jumping back into learning French and for now it seems my luck has turned; I guess that's what being persistent gets you.
Here are a few plans I have for 2016!
- Keep up the blog and follow my own advice
- Experiment with social media and see what happens
- Organize the hundreds of books and periodicals I've collected
- Have a personal monthly project/goal to commit to (this month's goal is just to finish one painting and freshen up my workspace)
- Start streaming on Twitch again.
- Build two furniture prototypes by April.
That's it. Happy New Year!